– Where does European law?
– Society in Spain and America sixteenth to the twentieth.
– Philosophical Perspectives of St. Augustine.
– The church in the XXI century.
– A covenant in the nature of the contract.
– By ignoring both the arguments and the evidence of Modernisation Theory, voluntarist attempts at democratising economically and socially backward societies are doomed to fail.
– Dispute Management in the Oil, Gas and Energy Industries
– Is there a global economy?
– Past, Present, and Future Perspectives of Arbitration
– Fairness and Flexibility in Arbitral Procedure
– Understanding why Hugo Chavez obtained political power in Venezuela: Would Hugo Chavez exists without the oil windfall?
(MSc Dissertation at London School of Economics)
-A XXI review of the protestant ethic and the spirit of capitalism by max Webber (PhD Thesis at London School of Economics)